About The Company :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
Company : CGI
Company Website : www.cgi.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Junior Programmer
Experience Required : 6 months – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- BE / BSc from a recognized University / Institute
- Experience of 6 months to 1 year
- Skills : Diagnostics and Resolution
Job Description :
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers.
- To ensure that all is work carried out in accordance with ITlL Incident Management guidelines.
- Log calls via the appropriate call logging system and provide a high level of technical fix.
- For Example : Change Passwords and unlock accounts for internal and external customers where possible
- To provide first line printer support for the server infrastructure
- Complete courtesy call backs to the customer where required
- Add value to your team environment by being enthusiastic and maintaining a Positive attitude.
- To achieve all team and personal performance goals as defined by the company
- Ensure calls returned to DESK are reassigned without delay
- Monitor related calls
- Monitor ‘open’ incident calls
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here