Intel Internship 2020 as Software Development Engineer | ME/Mtech
Intel India has invited online applications for the post of Software Development Engineer- Intern In Bangalore. Candidates from 2020 Batch in ME/Mtech (CS/EC/EE) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Intel India
Website : http://www.intel.com/
Job Location : Bangalore
Position: Software Development Engineer- Intern
Salary: Best in Market
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science with Embedded Software specialization
- Excellent academic with Core expertise on low level software/firmware design, development & coding
- Excellent Programming, Design & Coding Skills in C using complex data structure and algorithms
- Excellent programming and scripting skills (C, C++, Perl, Python, Tcl, etc.)
- Academic Exposure in domain of BIOS, Security, storage, Serial high speed interface
- Academic Exposure in hardware micro-controller, micro-architecture and RTOS embedded concepts
- Academic Exposure in SW/FW interface design and deep insight into the hardware internals
- Academic Exposure in ARM, DSP low level embedded software programming including
- HW configuration, state machine design with timing constraints
- Proactive, self-motivated and quick learner
- Excellent team player and great communication
The Programmable Software Engineering team delivers cutting-edge tools for Intel FPGA technology. The Programmable Firmware and Software teams are looking for SW engineers to join our team. As a Technical intern, you will be working as part of the Programmable SW Engineering team in India.
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply