FICO Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers 2020 | Bangalore
FICO has invited online applications for the post of IT Support Specialist In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch having relevant skills are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Fair Isaac India Software Pvt Ltd (FICO)
Position : IT Support Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
- Experience in Mac and Windows Operating System, SCCM, VPN, RSA & Active Directory.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN and technologies.
- Proven communications skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge on MSDN accounts, WebEx account & Software Assignment.
- Knowledge on ITIL Framework and Terminologies.
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
- Route/Assign tickets to the appropriate support group, if necessary.
- Adhere to established Service Levels Agreements and ensure to follow up on the ticket in a timely manner.
- Knowledge on Software Center Configuration Manager, Software center & RSA.
- Open to working in a 24×7 environment with rotating shifts and rotating weeks off.
- Diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and incidents reported by the users via telephone, chat, email or walk-ins.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely in the incident management tool.
- Dealing with and resolving helpdesk requests e.g. Outlook issues, Operating system issues, printer, Standard software and Antivirus.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply