About the company:
Ingersoll-Rand plc (NYSE:IR) and its consolidated subsidiaries is a $14 billion diversified, global company that provides products, services and solutions to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables and increase industrial productivity and efficiency.
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Company URL: www.ingersollrand.co.in
Position: Service Technician HVAC
Job location: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Event date: 21 Feb 2015
Last date to apply: 19 Feb 2015
Salary offered: Rs.450000/-
Experience required: Fresher
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (Mechanical)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Commissioning of chillers and HVAC system
- Executing scheduled preventive maintenance services of HVAC System
- Repairing of all type of HVAC equipment.
- Customer follow-ups and meetings according to schedule
- Coordination with Service coordinator for their moments and for any requirements like parts etc.
- Weekly meeting with Team about concerns like safety, site audits & backlogs.
- Update to service Manager & coordinator for the monthly plan.
- Percentage of travel: 50%
Responsible for Commissioning & service of Chillers, HVAC. Pioneer in service projects of ongoing service agreements and emergency service work within an assigned territory or market. The Service Technician manages all aspects of the projects, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame and with available resources.
- Gurgoan – 21st February
- Bangalore – 28th February
- Mumbai – 14th March
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position