About ING Vysya Bank:
ING Vysya Bank Ltd is a premier private sector bank with retail, private and wholesale banking platforms that serve over two million customers. With over 80 years of history in India and leveraging ING’s global financial expertise, the bank offers a broad range of innovative and established products and services, across its 547 branches.
Company Name: ING Vysya Bank Ltd
Company Website: www.ingvysyabank.com
Position: BDE & Sr BDE
Salary: INR 70,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Job Location: Mumbai
Walkin Interview Date: on 14th July 2014
Timing: 10 AM
Job Description: BDE and Sr.BDE (Business Development Executive and Senior Business Development Executive)
Roles and Responsibilities of BDE & Sr.BDE –
- To generate leads and acquire customers for Liability Products
- (Current Account and Saving Account) and meet Targets within the prescribed
- KYC (Know your customer) guidelines. www.apuzz.com
- To find prospect and meet potential customers.
- Understand the Need of the customer and explain the products and features.
- Complete the CIF, A/c opening application forms and obtain all relevant documents to facilitate KYC Norms
- Ensure necessary verification about bonafides of customer. Viz., verification with original documents
- Handover all documents (relating to completed a/cs) to Sales Manager by end of the day & to take the PGK for delivery to the customer and obtain due acknowledgement.
Walkin Interview Venue –
ING Vysya Bank,
Bandra Kurala Complex,
Land Mark – Dena Bank / Bank of Baroda
Contact Person – Sanju