About ING Vysya Bank:
ING Vysya Bank Ltd is a premier private sector bank with retail, private and wholesale banking platforms that serve over two million customers. With over 80 years of history in India and leveraging ING’s global financial expertise, the bank offers a broad range of innovative and established products and services, across its 547 branches.
ING Vysya Bank in association with Manipal Global Education named as ING Vysya Bank Young Bankers Program offering a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations and Finance and a guaranteed job as Customer Care Manager – CCM with ING Vysya Bank on successful completion. You are being invited to register and participate in this exciting and rewarding qualification cum job opportunity.
Location: Across India
Position: Assistant Manager
Last Date To Apply: 31st july 2014
The course has been set up to attract bright young graduates to a career in Banking with ING Vysya Bank. The IYBP – ING Young Bankers Program is a one year, full time residential program which will be conducted at Manipal University Bangalore Campus.
In this course students gain systematic inputs in various areas of banking and management disciplines in order to make them ready for branch banking roles by the time they finish the course. The thrust of the course is to impart functional knowledge on General management, Soft skills related to overall behavior, sales & customer interactions and specialized knowledge on Banking related topics and subjects.
On successful completion of the Young Bankers Program, the students will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations and Finance by the Manipal University. www.apuzz.com
Salient features of the ING Young Bankers Program:
- Comprehensive curriculum with classroom training and internship (with a stipend)
- ING Young Bankers Program will impart knowledge and skills in Core Banking, etiquette & grooming and enhanced communication skills
- The classroom sessions will be of 9 month duration and Internship of 3 months can be at any ING Vysya Bank branch/office across India
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.3,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/- per month during the internship towards their living expenses
- Assured employment with ING Vysya Bank upon successful completion of the Program as Customer Care Manager
- Gross Salary of Rs. 3.45 lakhs per annum ( 3 L Fixed Variable Pay )
- Every applicant is provided with a mandatory subsidized loan by ING which covers the total fee structure for this course is 3.3lacs plus taxes. This amount will cover all boarding, tuition and lodging fee expenses for the entire course.
Registration Link: Click here To Apply