Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve.Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
Visvesvaraya Technological University “Jnana Sangama”, Belgaum -590018, Karnataka. VTU Centralized Placement Cell Organizes Pool Recruitment drive for 2015 Batch .
Company Name: Infosys
Company Website: http://www.infosys.com
Interview Location: Across Karnataka
Date of Drive: 3rd & 4th Week February 2015
Eligibility Criteria for the recruitment cycle of the 2015 batch:
- BTech/MTech students from Computer Science/Information Technology/ Information Science/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics only.
- The academic eligibility criteria would be: X : 65.00% XII : 65.00%
- Diploma : 70.00% (incase a candidate has done both XII and Diploma, best of the two will be
- B.E. : 70.00% aggregate till 7th Semester with no active backlog(simple average percentage calculation by including marks of Constitution of India & Environmental Studies)
- M.Tech : 70.00% aggregate till 3rd Semester with no active backlog
- The percentages should be calculated till 2 decimal places & should not be rounded off (students 64.99% in X/XII and/or 69.99% in Diploma/B.E/MTech are not eligible)
- THAT INSTITUTES AFFILIATED TO VTU ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- THE STUDENTS OF INSTITUTES WHICH WERE CONSIDERED FOR CAMPUS HIRING OF 2015 BATCH WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
- Eligible students are requested to contact their respective placement officer for necessary “students’ instructions” and “step by step students guide” to fill the application.
- Students need to adhere to the time line for registration.
Please note: The processes are system driven, hence any changes or additions post the cutoff date shall not be entertained.
How To Apply:
More Info & Apply Link: Click Here