Indian Railways Summer Internship 2020 for BE/Btech/MBA
East Coast Railway with its headquarters at Bhubaneswar invites applications from students pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering and MBA from institutes of National and International reputation for Summer Internship 2020. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Last Date: April 17,2020
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Interested and eligible students who are pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering & MBA can pursue internship in following disciplines
e) Computer Science/IT
f) Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics, Materials Management, Project Management and other technical matters pertaining to Railways.
- Students pursuing undergraduate course in Engineering should have completed at least two years of study in Degree and should have a consistently good academic record.
- Students pursuing MBA should have obtained a First Class Graduate Degree and should have successfully completed one year of the course.
- The internship is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in the Indian Railways.
- Maximum duration of the internship will be 2 months.
- Location of internship shall be the prerogative of the administration.
- No remuneration is payable during the internship.
- Boarding and lodging arrangements will be borne by the interns themselves.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible students are requested to apply through online internship portal only (below mentioned link). All communications regarding allotment/rejection will be made through e-mail only.
Following documents (Self attested) are required to be uploaded in the portal.
a) Covering /Forwarding letter from the HOD.
b) Duly filled in Annexure-II
d) Identity Card issued by the Institute.
On selection, students are required to produce hard copies of the uploaded documents for verification.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Notification: Click Here To Read