About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of admiral, commands the navy.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates, who fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for grant of Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) of Executive Branch and Education Branch of the Indian Navy, for course commencing June 2015 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Indian Navy Recruitment For Permanent Commission Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre and in Education Branch hiring youngsters across India. This hiring process is for graduates as well for students who are pursuing final years are also eligible for Nausena bharti recruitment. The candidates applying for for Indian Navy must be medically and physically fit for this recruitment process.
Salary: The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 66,000/- per month.
Location: Across India
Branch/Cadre Age Born between (both dates inclusive)
(a) NAIC (NAVAL ARMAMENT INSPECTION CADRE): 19½ – 25 yrs. 02 Jul 1990 – 01 Jan 1996
(b) Education: 21 – 25 yrs. 02 Jul 1990 – 01 Jul 1994
For NAIC(NAVAL ARMAMENT INSPECTION CADRE) :
- BE/B. Tech in Electrical/Electronics/ 65% Mechanical
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/Physics
- MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc)
- MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc)
- MA (English or History)
- MSc Chemistry
- MCA (Physics or Math at graduation level) with 50 % (or)
- BE/B Tech/M Tech in Mechanical, Electronic & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Tele communication, Electrical (vii) Computer Science with 60% aggregate.
(a) Height and Weight. Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
(b) Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/ night blind.
- Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 14 to Apr 15. www.apuzz.com
Commencement of online application: 04 October 2014
Last Date To Apply: 24 )ctober 2014
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (e-application) from 04 Oct 14. The online application registration will cease on 24 Oct 14.
Application Link: Click here
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
Note: Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub para (e) above if received by 04 November 2014.