About Indian Navy Recruitment of Officers in Education Branch and Logistics Commencing JAN 2017 at INA , Ezhimala , Kerala :
Indian Navy invites unmarried men and women to join as Permanent Commission Officer in Logistics and Short Service Commission Officer in Education for course commencing JAN 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) , Ezhimala , Kerala.
Official Website : www.indiannavy.nic.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Naval Officer
Salary : The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 74,100/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowances, Transport Allowance, Ration Allowance and kit Maintenance Allowance. These rates are subject to change.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit & Gender :
- Education ( Short Service Commission ) : 21 – 25 years i.e Born between 2 Jan 1992 and 1 Jan 1996 ( both dates inclusive ). Both Male & Female can apply.
- Logistics ( Permanent Commission ) : 19.5 – 25 years i.e Born between 2 Jan 1992 – 2 July 1996. Only Male can apply.
Educational Qualification :
|Branch / Cadre||Educational Qualification||Minimum Percentage|
|SSC (Education)||(i) MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc) OR
(ii) MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc) OR
(iii) MSc Chemistry (with Physics in BSc ) OR
(iv) MA (English or History or Pol. Science) OR
(v) MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level)ORBE/B Tech/M Tech in any of the following disciplines:- (i) Mechanical (ii) Electrical (iii) Computer Science (iv) Information & Technology
|60% for BTech , 50% for Post Graduate|
|PC (Logistics)||(i) B.E/B. Tech in any discipline or (ii) MBA or (iii) B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc(IT) and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or (iv) MCA/MSC(IT)||First Class|
How To Apply :
Last date to apply online : 9 April 2016
Last date to receive application through Ordinary Post : 19 April 2016
After Filling Online Form :
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, R K Puram Main PO, New Delhi – 110 066 along with the following documents:-
- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the University for Conversion of CGPA in to percentage.
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for PC (Log) / SSC (Log & NAIC) JAN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.