IGATE Corporation, headquartered in New Jersey, provides integrated technology and operations (ITOPS) solutions by leveraging its proven capabilities across consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product and engineering solutions. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and powered by over 31,000 experts, IGATE’s multi-location global organization has consistently delivered effective solutions to over 300 companies including many Fortune 1000 clients spanning verticals such as: banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare and life sciences; manufacturing; retail and CPG; media and entertainment; energy and utilities; and independent software vendors.
Company Name: IGATE
Designation: Trainee Associate – Finance & Accounts
Job Location: Bangalore
Walk-in Date: 19th November to 21st November 2014
Starting Time: 2 PM
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
- FRESHERS can apply
- Candidates should have secured minimum 50% in their graduation, XIIth, Xth (All Full time)
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement for two years as per the company policy
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night shifts .
- Candidates should not have any gaps in education .
- Good Communication (written and verbal) and Comprehension skills in English
- Typing speed of 25-35 WPM
- 2014 pass outs can apply provided the final semester results are announced & a provisional degree certificate can be provided prior to joining.
Walkin Interview Venue Address :
IGATE Global Solutions Limited,
158 – 162 & 165 170
Bangalore 560 066
Documents To Be Carried:
- Please carry the mail print out to the venue
- One copy of their updated resume
- One passport size photograph and a Photo ID proof
Interested & Eligible candidates can walkin to the above mentioned venue between 19th to 21st November 2014