Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship and Agriculture Graduate Trainee in IFFCO
Applications are invited for Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship under The Apprentices Act, 1961.
Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University / Institute in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Science/Information Technology.
- All the above qualifications should be from the University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
- General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed their degree prior to 2012 need not apply.
- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification shall be rejected.
- Upper age limit :- 30 Years as on 1st October, 2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates not belonging to creamy layer.
- Training Period :- The duration of training will be one year.
- for Agriculture Graduate Trainee :
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree
- The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree can also apply
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
- General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
- The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2012 and thereafter can only apply.
- Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree can also apply provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
- During Apprenticeship training, you will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs.15000 /- per month apart from other benefits as applicable to Apprentices of your category.
- It must be clearly understood that this is engagement is purely for Apprenticeship training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- After completion of one year training, the apprentices will be released by IFFCO.
Selection Procedure :-
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Online test in open environment i.e they will use their own resource.
- Those who qualify in Preliminary Online test will be required to appear for the Final Online Test in controlled environment i.e at the pre determined test centres.
- Only those candidates who qualify the Final Online test will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply :-
Last Date to apply – 07/12/2015