About ICICI Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers March 2016 Across India :
ICICI Bank is inviting online applications from the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as given in this post for the post of Probationary Officers through its Probationary Officer Residential Programme at ICICI Manipal Academy , Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post ASAP.
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore.
This phase comprises 7 months of classroom training & 5 months of internship (First internship: 2 months, Second internship: 3 months) at ICICI Bank. Upon successful completion of this phase, participants are awarded a Post Graduation Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Click Here To Know About Fee Structure
Earn while you learn:
- Stipend of RS.2500 per month during classroom training and first internship.
- Stipend of RS.12500 – 15000 per month based on the class of city during second internship at ICICI Bank.
Post sucessful completion of the programme, selected applicants will be placed at entry management level in ICICI Bank with a salary of around Rs.4 Lakhs per annum.
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Upto 25 years of age as on 30th June 2016 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1991).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection process
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Detailed Info : Click Here
ICICI Bank PO Exam Sample Paper: Click Here