About ICICI Probationary Officer Recruitment for Year 2017 Across India :
ICICI Bank is inviting young candidates to join as Probationary Officer at its organisation through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University. The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
Earn while you learn:
- Stipend of RS.2500 per month during classroom training and first internship.
- Stipend of RS.12500 – 15000 per month based on the class of city during second internship at ICICI Bank.
- Job will be guaranteed to the Probationary Officer who will successfully complete the entire training.
- On successful completion of the programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade
- Your gross annual salary on joining the Bank will be more than ₹ 4 lakh (Cost To Company).
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Upto 25 years of age as on 30th June 2017 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1992). OR Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2017 (Should have been born on or after 31st December 1992).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection process
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore.
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bangalore
- Term 4 (4 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
Upon successful completion of this phase, participants are awarded a Post Graduation Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Click Here To Know About Fee Structure and FAQs
Selection Process :
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here