About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS www.ibps.in Common Written Examination CWE V for Clerks Recruitment 2015 :
IBPS www.ibps.in recruiting young and dynamic candidates by inviting online application from 11 August 2015 for the post of Clerks in various PSU banks by conducting Common Written Examination V Clerical Exam 2015. The last date to apply for the IBPS www.ibps.in Clerk Examination 2015 is 1 September 2015. IBPS www.ibps.in is organizing the examination in two phases : Phase 1 – Preliminary Examination and Phase 2 – Main Examination. Candidates who will pass the Preliminary exam would be eligible for Main Examination. The exams are tentatively scheduled in December 2015 and January 2016.
Website : www.ibps.in
Location : Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualifications : Degree from a recognized University / Institution
- Age Limit : 20-28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process :
- Online Written Examination :Prelim Examination is only of qualifying in nature. The marks obtained in this phase would not be counted for merit list.
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Final Selection : The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination of CWE Clerks-V and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS www.ibps.in website.
Preferred Books :
- Practice Sets for IBPS www.ibps.in CWE V Clerk 2015
- Books for IBPS www.ibps.in Common Written Examination for Clerks 2015
Important Dates :
Application Fee (Non Refundable) :
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates : Rs 100/-
- Other Candidates : Rs 600/-
- It will include intimation charges too (around 6-15 rs depends on bank)
How To Apply :
IBPS www.ibps.in Clerical Online applications will start from 11 August 2015 and ends on 1 September 2015.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here