About IBPS Recruitment 2016 of Specialist Officers Common Written Examination 5 Across India :
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting online application starting from 23 November 2015 for the various posts as Specialist Officers in Public Sector Banks. The tentative dates of online examination are on 13th and 14th February 2016. The online registration window will be opened for Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) for the above mentioned disciplines only from 24.01.2016 to 31.01.2016.
Official Website : www.ibps.in
Job Location : Across India
Name of Posts:
- I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Last Date to Apply : 10 December 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Age (As on 01.11.2015):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1985 and not later than 01.11.1995 (both dates
- Educational Qualification (as on 10.12.2015 ) :
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I):4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer(Scale I):The eligibility criteria with regard to Educational Qualifications for the Post of Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) has now been revised as decided at the appropriate level.
The four year degree in following disciplines have been included in the Educational Qualifications- 1. Forestry 2. Agricultural Biotechnology 3. Food Science 4. Agriculture Business Management ( Read the corrigendum )
- Rajbhasha Adhikari(Scale I) :Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
- Law Officer(Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- HR/Personnel Officer(Scale I): Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
- Marketing Officer (Scale I):Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing
Note: Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Selection Process :
- Online Common Written Examination ( Negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer )
- Interview : 100 marks. Candidates who secured the cut off marks in CWE will be called for interview.Minimum 40% is required to clear the interview.
- The overall result will be calculated from the ratio of 80:20 for CWE and Interview respectively.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration : 23 Nov to 10 Dec 2015
- Payment of Fees Online : 23 Nov to 10 Dec 2015
- Downloading of call letter : after 19 Jan 2016
- Tentative Online Exam Dates : 30 and 31 Jan 2016
- Declaration of Result of CWE : Feb 2016
- Download of Call letters of Interview : Feb / Mar 2016
- Conduct of Interview : Mar 2016
- Provisional Allotment : Apr 2016
How To Apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here