About The Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive , telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
New Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process for IBM Freshers : Click Here
Majors considered – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS, MCA
Qualifying Percentage – 65%
Selection Process :
Written Communication Test
Job Description :
Software Developer : Req ID : 8953BR
- 0-6 months of software development experience (Java )
- Web applications using Java, JSP, jQuery and related technologies
- Hands-on experience with Databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills (battery usage, network usage optimization, etc)
- Proven analytical skills
- Passion for mobile device technologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience :
- Design, coding and testing of components.
- Fix Bugs identified in the implementation phase.
• Will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing.
• Will involve solving technical problems that may not be well defined and leading the way with innovation.
Associate – Technical Operations : Req ID : 15935BR
- Candidates from Engineering Streams of B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Technology
- Electronics and Communication
- Software Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team player
- Support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and maximize operations with minimal effort
- Work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future – Automation
- Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /advice from other team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams
- Implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance.