IBM Off Campus Drive for 2015 & 2016 Batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA Female candidates only at Salem Tamilnadu for the post of Associate System Engineer on 22 & 23 Aug 2016.
About The Company : The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Job Location: Across India
Last Date to Apply : 15 August 2016
Date of Drive : 22 August 2016 (Written Test) & 23 August 2016 (Interviews)
Reporting Time : 8:30 AM
Venue : Knowledge Institute of Technology, Placement Cell , KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po), Salem – 637 504
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree / Branches : BE (CSE) / BTech (IT) / MCA / ME (CSE & Information Science Engg.) / MTech(IT)
- Percentage Criteria : 70% and above throughout academics (10th , 12th , UG , PG)
- No standing arrears
- Only Female Candidates
IBM Selection process:
- Online Aptitude Test & Online Business Communication Test
- Technical & HR Interview
Job Description :
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation:Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
How To Apply:
There is also employee referral drive for diversity is going on. So all eligible female candidates are required to approach IBM employee to apply for Associate System Engineer asap.
Registration Link for BE / BTech : Click Here
Registration Link for PG : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here