IBM Hiring Freshers as Software Developer in Sep 2015 at Bangalore :
IBM [ www.ibm.com ] is hiring freshers to the post of Software Developer at Bangalore location as workplace. Candidates with bachelor’s degree and having good knowledge of C/C++ , Unix , Scripting , Database are eligible to apply for this job post. Apply before the link expires. Try to apply with Employee Referral if possible.
About The Business Unit : IBM Data Server Manager helps administer, monitor, manage, and optimize the performance of DB2 LUW databases across the enterprise. It provides database administrators (DBAs) and other IT staff with the information they need to manage performance proactively and prevent problems before they impact the business. It is cloud ready, easy to deploy, and offers expert recommendations.
Official Website : www.ibm.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Developer
Experience Required: Freshers [ 0 -2 years ]
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree [ BE / BTech is preferred ]
- Basic knowledge in C/C++ , Unix
- Basic knowledge in Scripting, database
- English: Fluent
Job Description :
The ISL team is developing new features for Big Data pillar of DSM. The team also has ownership of existing Tools like IDA.
- End to End Design and development of new features.
- Collaborate with external stakeholder and prepare external specification and other related collateral.
- Work with different teams and drive the design and implementation to completion.
- Enhancements and defect fixing for existing features.
- Response to askList and other queries.
- Support and resolve customer related issues.
- Work in agile model.