The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
M/s. IBM., is visiting the SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 7th August 2014 for a campus recruitment drive for
a) Must possess an aggregate of 55% and above in BE / M.Tech / MCA (all branches )
b) Should have graduated in the year 2013 / 2014
c) Must have Good communication skills & writing skills
d) Must be willing to work in Shifts
- Group Discussion ( The test process for this hiring has been eliminated)
- F2F interview ( Communication skills will be checked in detail )
- Confirmation of short-lists and candidate documentation .
Documents to be carried:
1. Copy of Updated Resumes,
2. College Identity Card / Photo ID
3. 2 Passport Size Photographs,
4. Copies of Marks Cards,
- Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem www.apuzz.com
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
SJB Institute of Technology
#67, BGS Health & Education City
Uttarahalli Main Road, Kengeri, Bangalore South – 560060
Kindly inform all your eligible students to register on or before 5th August 2014 in the below given link.
Registration Link: Click Here
Note: All the registered students will get a call latter form IBM to attend the interview process on 7th August 2014 at SJBIT, Kengeri.
The pooled campus recruitment drive will be held on 7th August 2014 at 8.30am in SJBIT, Auditorium Block.