About IBM :
IBM has been present in India since 1992 (re-entry, after an exit in the 1970s). Since inception, IBM in India has expanded its operations considerably with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices in 14 cities including regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. Today, the company has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry.
Company Website: http://www.ibm.com
Date Of Interviews: 2nd May 2014
Last Date For Registration: 1st May 2014
Reporting Time: 8.30am
Sphoorthy Engineering College,
Nadergul Village, Near Vanasthalipuram,
Sagar Road, Saroornagar Mandal,
Hyderabad. Pincode: 501510.
Year of passing: 2014 & 2013 Batch Students
CTC: Will be disclosed to the selected candidates by HR
Educational qualification: B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA,MCA, Any Diploma, Any Graduate (10+2+3), Any Post Graduates,
– Providing Voice support to Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
– Remote Infrastructure support delivery
– Perform problem cause analysis.
– Resolve routine customer problem
– Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
– Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
– Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc..
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- B.Tech,M.Tech,MCA,MBA, Any Diploma, Any Graduate (10+2+3), Any Post Graduates – 2014 & 2013
- Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
- Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Percentage: 55 % or 5.5 CGPA ( Aggregate )
- Percentage aggregate considered only for the highest degree pursued
- Must not have any backlog at the time of IBM recruitment process.
-V& A Test
Note: NO REGISTRATION FEE
*Spot Registrations are also available
*Selection of the candidates is at the sole discretion of HR Recruitment Team
Please ensure to carry the below mentioned documents for registration: (Mandatory)
1. Candidate profile – 2
2. Photo copy of all the mark sheets, Provisional Degree Certificates/ Degree Certificates (without fail)
3. Photo ID Card (Driving License / Passport / Voter ID card / College ID proof )
4. Passport Size Photo – 4
For More Details: Click Here for more details
Registration Link: Click Here To Register