About The Company :
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job and Interview Location : Bengaluru
Requisition Title : Graduate Development program / Graduate Off campus Hiring (2016 Pass out)
Position : EG Sales Operation
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Unisys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sandvik||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary : As per the standard
Date of Drive : 18 Feb 2017
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should have Bachelors in Engineering degree / Management degree / Statistics / Economics 2016 Pass out only.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% aggregate in 10th Standard, 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Candidate should have good communication skill (Both written & Verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skills preferred are:
- Development skills, specifically with Excel, SQL & visualization tools.
- Business Analyst
Selection Process : Shortlisted candidate will have to undergo a written Test followed by Group discussion and Interview process.
Note : Venue details will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply :
It is an employee referral drive for the Sales Operation position at HPE at Bengaluru location on 18th Feb 2017. Interested and eligible candidates are required to approach HPE employees asap. Use social media platform like Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter etc. to contact HPE employee for referral.
Note to Employee :
3 Simple Steps To Refer A Candidate – Validate, upload, and submit!
Log on to Job Searcher, via the @hpe portal, and click “Submit a friend’s profile”
- Validate/update your basic information
- Upload your friend’s resume
- Submit and close