About The Company :
As the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, Akamai makes the Internet fast, reliable and secure. The company’s advanced web performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize the consumer, enterprise or entertainment experience to any device, anywhere.
Company Name : Akamai Technologies
Company Website : www.akamai.com
Job Location : Bengaluru
Position : Associate Technical Solutions Engineer
Salary : Rs 7,45,000 (Fixed & Variable) + Night Shift allowance
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Drive : 19 Feb 2017
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/B.Tech from (CSE/ISE/IT/ECE,EEC) graduating in 2015/2016 with 70% aggregate without any backlogs
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols like TC/IP, HTTP & DNS
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to “think-out-of-the-box”, propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
- Believe that today’s youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team’s objectives.
- Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard!
- Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude + Technical Online Test is confirmed on next Sunday, 19th Feb 2017
- Networking (LAN, Network Devices, OSI Model, MAC Layers DNS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, Remote connectivity, TCP/IP networking)
- Linux (Kernel Basics, Linux Process Management, Memory Management, Linux File System, Linux Input and Output), Operating Systems fundamentals (File Systems, Memory management, Process Management, Multithreading, Deadlocks, Scheduling Algorithms)
- F2F Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be Tentatively on Wednesday, 22nd Feb 2017
- Basic Knowledge on HTTP, DNS, Streaming, Networking, Linux & Networking Protocols (Application Layers)