Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 company. HPCL has the second largest share of product pipelines in India with a pipeline network of more than 2,500 kms. HPCL invites bright and dynamic engineering graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join its team of world class professionals. Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2015 in their respective discipline.
Salary: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 /-
Commencement of online application: 18th December 2014
Last date of online application: 2nd February 2015
Eligible Engineering Departments:
- Mechanical: Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
- Civil: Civil
- Electrical: Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics: Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics
- Instrumentation: Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control
- Chemical: Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical,
- Petroleum Refining
Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2015 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1990.
Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC‐NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2015.
SELECTION, TRAINING AND PLACEMENT Procedure:
The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015.
Please note that only GATE 2015 marks will be valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE marks of 2014 or prior to that are not valid.
How To Apply:
Online Application System will be open from 1200 hrs. on 17.12.2014 to 2359 hrs. on 02.02.2015 on HPCL Official Website
Note: GATE 2015 Registration is Mandatory to attend HPCL Recruitment drive.
Official Advertisement Detailed Notification: Click here
More Details About GATE 2015 Exam: Click Here