About Gate 2015 Exam:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidate in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Science. Admission to Postgraduate Courses (Master’s and Doctoral) with MHRD and other Government Scholarships / Assistantships in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science is open to those who qualify in GATE. GATE 2015 score will be valid for a period of THREE YEARS ONLY from the date of announcement of results.
Gate 2015 organized by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur And the Date of Examination On Saturdays and Sundays between 31 January 2015 and 14 February 2015 The exact schedule will be given on the GATE 2015 website
GATE 2015 Exam Update:
Considering the devastating flood situation in the areas of Jammu and Kashmir, the last date for the GATE 2015 on-line application submission has been extended till 14th October 2014.
Gate 2015 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear in GATE :
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy (Post-Diploma / Post-B.Sc. / 4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the final year of the Four-year Bachelor’s degree program in Science (B.S.)(Post-Diploma / 4 year after 10+2).
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree program(Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering / Technology
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Fiveyear Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S. M.S. program.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE BY IE(I), AMICE(I) BY ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
What’s New in GATE 2015:
1. All Supporting documents should be sent online only. No hard copy will be accepted
2. Payments have to be made through debit/ATM cards, credit cards or internet banking and e-challan only
Gate 2015 Application Fee:
Candidates have to apply only ONLINE
1500 for General / OBC male candidates
750 for women candidates
750 for the SC / ST / PwD category candidates
Note: The application fee has to be paid only online either through e-challan or through net Banking.
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens For Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission :
Commencement of Gate 2015 Online Application : 1st September 2014 (Monday)
Last Date For Submission of Application and supporting documents: 14th October 2014 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login : 21st November 2014
Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing: 17th December 2014
GATE 2015 Online Examination Dates:
Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February, 2015
Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website: 12th March 2015 (17:00 Hrs)
How To Apply For Gate 2015:
All candidates must apply ONLINE.
Further details and ONLINE application form can be obtained by accessing any of the websites given below (or by scanning the image below using a QR reader facility that is available on most of the mobile phones)
Gate 2015 Online Registration Link: Click Here
Procedure for Filling Application Form Online: Click Here
Gate 2015 Official Detailed Advertisement Notification Website: Click Here
For Gate Exam Previous Year Papers, Syllabus, Test Pattern: Click Here