HP Hiring Interns From 2020 Batch | MA Jobs | Bangalore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers. HPE advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions helping their customers make their mark in the world.
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Intern
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Graduate Degree – MA – 2020 batch
- Minimum CGPA of 6/10 or 60% aggregate. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
- Deliver the end user documentation for the products/projects.
- Basic knowledge of content development tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to software product documentation & user experience on a variety of software products on different platforms.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates, maintains, and delivers high-quality technical documentation for HPE enterprise products.
- Creates product-related information (for example, user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences.
- Conduct a self-review and ensure that the document is free from technical, grammatical, and language errors.
- Reviews product/project documentation plan.
- Works with engineers, SMEs, and other stakeholders to ensure that the information in your documents is complete and accurate.
- Use KM authoring environment, supported tools, standards, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to special projects by delivering to the assigned tasks.
- Prepare and deliver final content according to standard process and schedule.
- Communicate changes in deliverable schedule to affected teams.
- Verify deliverables are correctly posted.
- Escalate any delivery issues to the KM delivery team.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
For latest Off campus jobs & interview candidates must write eLitmus, AMCAT & Cocubes Exam