About the Company
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. HP Job Openings For Freshers for the post of System Engineer at Bangalore.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard (HP) India
Company Website: www.hp.com
Position: Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Code: 1349068
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions to test and evaluate systems, equipment, and devices based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements and executes established test plans, schedules, and requirements for subsystems of existing designs; builds testing tooling, fixtures, and apparatuses based on provided specifications.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for testing and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other test engineers and internal and outsourced testing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality test solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here