The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an ‘in principle’ approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of RBI’s liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of ‘HDFC Bank Limited’, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995
HDFC Bank Recruitment Of Relationship Manager : June 2014 : Across India
HDFC Bank Hiring Relationship Manager For the post of Retail Branch Banking Across India. Freshers and Experienced Candidates Can Apply For This post.
Company: HDFC Bank Ltd
Company Website: http://www.hdfcbank.com
Reference Code: 50225632-ext
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Locations PAN India)
Department/Designation: Retail Branch Banking
Project: Relationship Manager – Across India
Contract Type: Permanent
Employment Fraction: Full-time
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years
• Managing the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
• Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships.
• Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
• Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High Net Worth customers
• Providing Financial planning & Investment Advise
• Sales targets spread across Liabilities, Retail Assets, Business Banking, Forex, Credit Cards, Online trading etc.
• One point contact for all requirements of High Net Worth customers in the Branch
• Acquisition & Servicing of High Net Worth customers Requirements
• Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Professional Degree
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in Retail Branch Banking
• Knowledge of the Banking Industry and Financial Markets
• Good Relationship Management & service focus Skills
• Good Communication & Presentation Skills www.apuzz.com
• Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
• Should have good knowledge of liability products.
• Should have a good knowledge of Third Party Products like Mutual Fund, Insurance
Apply Link & More Information: Click Here