About The Company :
HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company headquartered in Noida, India. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO). HCL is a $6 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.
Company : HCL Technologies Ltd. – Business Services
Company Website : www.hcl.com
Position : Junior Engineer – Product Support
Salary : Rs 200000/- PA
Job Location : Across India ( Most Probably Chennai )
Event Date : 20th July 2015
Reporting Time : 9:30 AM
Venue : APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat, Haryana
Experience Required : 0 to 4 years – Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2014 & 2015 Batch (Freshers) / (2011,2012,2013) (Experienced)
- Degrees :
- Technical Graduates – B. E. /B. Tech (CS/IT/ECE/EEE/ENI/Mechatronics), BCA, MCA
- Non Technical Graduates – B. A., B.B.A., B.Com, B. Sc, M.Com, MBA
Skill set required :
- Excellent Communication Skills with neutral accent
- Immediate joinees are preferred
- Willing to Work in Night/rotational Shifts
- Basic knowledge about networking concepts for trouble shooting for broadband related issues.
Job Description :
- Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues
- Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
- Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
- Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN
- Checking the exchange line issues / outages / Fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
Other Benefits include :
- Doorstep Pick-up and Drop available
- Shifts: Rotational Shift-UK Timings
- 5 days working
- Performance Appraisal – Twice a year
- Opportunity to do MBA while working in HCL
- Career Progression Programs
- Incentive during training period
Selection Process :
- Group Discussion
- HR Personal Interview
Required Documents To Carry :
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
(Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation : The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here