HCL ML Hiring Challenge 2020 | BE/BTech/MTech
HCL Technologies is looking to hire machine learning enthusiasts both freshers and working professionals who can come up with the most practically efficient, well-engineered solutions to text extraction and image processing problems. For more details, read below.
Company Name: HCL
Position: ML Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Hackathon Date: 16 March to 29 March 2020
Salary: Best in Market
Experience: 0-8 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (2019 and below graduates) with 0 to 8 years of experience
- Candidates must have experience in developing deep learning/machine learning, text extraction, image processing. In-depth knowledge of machine learning, text extraction, and image processing techniques.
- Experience in developing machine learning, text extraction, and image processing algorithms, and optimizing the existing algorithms.
- Coding experience in C/C++, Python, Tensorflow, CUDA toolkit, CuDNN, Theano, Caffe, Torch, OpenCV or similar tools are preferred.
- The desired candidate should be a quick thinker and should have a track record of high-performance product development.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can register using the below mentioned link and appear for online hiring challenge on 16 March 2020 to 29 March 2020.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply