Harman (samsung) off campus drive has been scheduled for 2020 batch freshers as Associate Engineer – Tier 3 in BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical) . This off campus drive is plan to be scheduled in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad.
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Associate Engineer – Tier 3
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary : ₹ 6,00,000
Event date: Sunday, 10th Nov, 2019
Last date to apply: Sunday, 03 Nov, 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience required: Freshers
- 2020 batch BTech(CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
- Good pH score
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives|
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Compensation and Other Details:
- CTC – Rs. 6 Lpa (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
- BOND – None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions – Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
Note : The drive date is tentative and may change. The same will be communicated to the candidates.
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus , amcat , cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.