HAL Recruitment 2020 for Freshers as Diploma Technicians
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for filling up the Engagement of Diploma Technicians On Tenure Basis. For more details, apply link, eligibility criteria, read below.
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Position: Diploma Technicians
Salary: Rs. 45100 per month (approx.)
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Last Date: 24 March 2020
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Regular / Full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics disciplines from a recognised Institution / State Board of Technical Education under the 10+3 system
- The cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination, i.e. Diploma in Engineering in the aggregate of all Semesters / Years in the respective disciplines is 60% for General and 50% for SC/ST
- Candidates possessing higher technical qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Notification need not apply.
The upper age limit applicable to General / Un-Reserved candidates is 28 years as on 01-012020 (Candidates born on or after 01-01-1992). The upper age limit is relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
- Selection will be done on the basis of written test
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination i.e. Diploma in Engineering. Company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. However, the cut off percentage of Marks for SC/ST candidates cannot be less than 50% and for all other categories not less than 60%, in the qualifying examination.
- The Written Test will be held at Bangalore. The date and time of the Written Test will be intimated to shortlisted eligible candidates by e-mail
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap before 24 March 2020.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Notification: Click Here