About The Company :
GrapeCity has been in the software business for over 30 years. Our corporate headquarters are located in Sendai, Japan, with operations spanning throughout the United States and Asia. As a privately held corporation with an annual turnover of over 100 million dollars, we are consistently profitable, employing more than 1200 employees worldwide. We have a reputation for being highly ethical, reliable and have a track record for quickly turning innovative ideas for software solutions into highly successful products. Our streamlined approach helps our clients conserve capital while reducing time to market.
Company Name : GrapeCity
Company Website : www.grapecity.com
Position : Trainee – Associate Software Engineer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the job link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- MCA/B-tech (IT/CS) with 60% or above throughout academic
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
- Good Analytical and Logical skills.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language and ability to code
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving attitude
- Should have nag of understanding the customer’s requirement and problem
Desired Skills :
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Out-of-box thinking and keenness to learn new products/technologies
Job Description :
- Provide accurate, thorough and timely support to technical community of developers evaluating or using our varied range of products on latest Microsoft technologies .NET / ASP.NET /ASP.NET MVC/ XAML/JQuery etc.
- Provide internal technical support to GrapeCity Sales and Support team in different country regions
- Have good product and technology knowledge to understand and provide technical solutions for product’s queries of developers
- Developing content for technical community (write Technical blogs, Knowledge base articles etc.)
- Create sample projects demonstrating the functionality of GrapeCity products to help Customers, Sales and Documentation team.
- Beta testing of GrapeCity products/features and product documentation towards release