Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich have combined to form UTC Aerospace Systems. UTC Aerospace Systems, one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
Company Name: Goodrich (UTC Aerospace Systems)
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software
Work Location: Across India
Experience Required: 2014 pass-out with no industry experience.
Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech,.) in Computer Science or Electronics.
* Candidates with strong programing and Testing skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.Net Platform) technology desired.
* Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
– Any script programming Python,Perl.
– Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access,Oracle databases.
– Experience writing and debugging test scripts,procedures
– Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
• Validates System interfaces and performs aircraft and HW/SW integration testing (HSI) to those interfaces.
• Works closely with other team members for project success
• Other responsibilities include
o Peer Reviews and Analysis
o Technical Problem resolution & Troubleshooting
• Good understanding of LDRA, C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly languages.
• Understands fairly various Software Test methodologies (Black Box vs White Box, Software Integration vs Hardware Software Integration testing).
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here