About The Company :
With a team of over 10,000+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centers at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore.
Company Name : GlobalLogic
Company Website : www.globallogic.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Position : Associate Analyst
Domain : Searching & Analysis
Salary : 1.85 Lakhs Per Annum + Night Shift Allowance (Rs 3000/- per month)
Date of Drive : 13 Oct 2016
Reporting Time : 9 AM to 2 PM
#18 Arjun Marg | DLF Phase 1 |
Opposite DLF Shopping Mall | Golf Course Road |
Nearest Metro Station- Sikandarpur
Eligibility Criteria :
- Min. Qualification: Graduation (In any discipline)
- We are only considering candidates who have completed their graduation (those who have all the mark sheets and certificates till graduation with backlogs cleared) ,otherwise please do not apply for the same.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Looking for Immediate Joiners only .
Profile Description :
- Role :- “Data Analyst”
- Designation :- “Associate Analyst”
- CTC/Annual Salary :- 1.85 Lakhs Per Annum + Night Shift allowance( INR 3000/- per month)
- Free Pick and drop
- Shift Timings : Should be flexible for the night shifts ( 1.30 am – 7:30 am (Monday to Friday) & 1:30 am – 10:30 am(Saturday)).
- Working Days – 6 days
- Quarterly Incentives for Key Contributors.
- 1 year Bond Agreement with GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
- “Noida , Ghaziabad, and Faridabad are not covered under transport policies. If you are ready to relocate to within our boundary,we can consider your candidature. “
Job Description :
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in. Register Below and Walk-in on 13 Oct 2016 at Gurgaon location. Carry Two hard copies of your resume.
Registration Link : Click Here