About The Company :
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market.
With a team of over 8500+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centres at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore.
Company Name : GlobalLogic
Company Website : www.globallogic.com
Job Location : Gurgaon
Position : Associate Analyst
Role : Data Analyst
Domain : Searching & Analysis
Salary : 1.85 lpa , Free Pick and drop, 2 Free Meals and Snacks
No of Positions : 40
Venue Details & Interview Time as below :
Date: 11th Feb 2016 (Thursday)
Time: 9:00 AM- 2:00 PM (Make sure your reach on time / no one will be entertain after 2 pm )
J.B.Institute Of Technology,Dehradun
National Highway-07 , Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Graduate in any discipline (We are considering candidates who have completed their graduation (those who have all the mark sheets and certificates till graduation with backlogs cleared) ,otherwise please do not apply for the same. )
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Those who have already applied within last 3 months please ignore the same .
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
Job Description :
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.