GE Healthcare Internship 2021: GE Healthcare hiring freshers as EID Intern job in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/ BTech degree with 0 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
GE Healthcare Internship 2021
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Job Role||EID Intern|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||₹ 5,00,000 – ₹ 10,00,000 Per Annum|
- A recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 (or) CGPA 7
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- These projects are normally scoped to last between 6 and 12 months in duration.
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a fulltime job within the function the intern is studying.
- For example, maybe asked to write software code if in an engineering internship
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply