Flextronics Off Campus Drive | 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
Flex is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley (filing in Singapore) and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Company Name : Flextronics India
Company Website : http://www.flextronics.com/
Position : Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Salary : Best In Market
Job Location: Pune
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only BE or BTech are eligible.
- Eligible Specializations in (BE or BTech) are : ENTC / Electronics / Mechanical / EEE.
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 Pass outs from (BE or BTech)
- Candidates who does not have any backlogs can only apply.
|AMCAT Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through AMCAT|
|AMCAT Exam Coupon Discount Codes 2019|
Selection Process :
- Technical Round
- HR Discussion
Job Description :
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/ Electronic & Indirect materials
- Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence
- Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company.
How To Apply :
Registration Link (AMCAT): Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus , amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.