FIS Off Campus Recruitment 2020 for Systems Operations Analyst | Any Degree/Diploma
FIS Global hiring freshers as Systems Operations Analyst for Bachelors Degree/Diploma graduates at Bangalore. For eligibility criteria, application process and apply link read below.
Company Name: FIS Global
Position: Systems Operations Analyst I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience Required: Freshers
- Education: Associate’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma
- Experience: Freshers
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
- Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to multi-task, deal with predefined deadlines
- Ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
- Ability to use and reference system related documentation
- Drives issue resolution by making critical decisions that may impact multiple clients’ processing.
- Proactively investigates known and unknown error conditions and follows prescribed error correction procedures when they apply.
- Performs monitoring and operational management functions for associated hardware and software within 24×7 processing environment.
- Monitors and responds accordingly to an array of system and application generated messages.
- Analyzes problems/trends with client systems and applications and takes steps to avoid recurrence.
- Works on internal and external projects of various sizes, complexity.
- Contributes to existing and develops new solution approaches to the IT environment.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply