Aptean Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 for Associate Engineer 2020
Aptean scheduled to hire Associate Engineer Development for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. For more details, eligibility criteria and application process read below.
Company Name: Aptean
Position: Associate Engineer Development
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Market
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply