About The Company :
First American (India) is a Global In-house Centre (GIC) predominantly supporting our parent organization First American Financial Corporation (FAFC) in the US, headquarter in California. First American (India) provides unparalleled support for the preparation and delivery of mortgage documents and processing services for residential and commercial loan programs. With locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Salem, First American (India) delivers quality software development, back-office and knowledge-processing operations to support a broad mix of services for First American’s operations in the United States and its international offices in the United Kingdom and Canada.
Company Name : First American (India) Private Limited
Company Website : www.firstam.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Technical Trainee
No of Openings : 15
Date of Walk-in Drive : 6 February 2016
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Interview Venue :
First American (India) Pvt Ltd
Unit 1 and 2 ; 1st floor
Navigator Building ITPL
Eligibility Criteria :
- Must have graduated in the year 2015. (This is an absolute must, Graduates from 2014 or earlier need not apply)
- BE/ Btech Graduates from the streams of CS, IS, IT, ECE, EEE, Instrumentation and Mechanical can apply.
- MCA or Mtech in Computers or Electronics related streams can also apply.
- Must have scored 60% or equivalent in the highest qualification.
- Must have penchant for learning technology
- Should have good analytical and reasoning abilities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Documents To Carry :
1. A Copy of the resume
2. Photocopies of all educational documents
3. Original ID proof like PAN/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License. This is a must have to gain access to the ITPL premises.
Need to report between 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Any registration beyond 10:00 AM will not be entertained.
Source : click here