Expedia Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer | BE/BTech
Expedia hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Dev Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch having BE/Btech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Expedia
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Associate Software Dev Engineer
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: 0-1 years
- BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 0-1+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
- Strong in object-oriented or functional programming
- Proficient in any JVM based language preferably Java/Scala
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- A strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and software design
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- You’ll design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- You will be working on projects which have a direct impact on customers, and you’ll support strategic initiatives from brands or business units
- You will be contributing to maintain development standard methodologies
- Contributing to deliver world-class software on date
- You will work with groundbreaking and specialized technologies, Machine Learning & Data science, Cloud computing
How To Apply For Expedia Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply