AthenaHealth Recruitment of Freshers As Technical Staff | BE/BTech
AthenaHealth Hiring Fresh Engineering Graduates with 0-2 years of experience for the position AMTS (Associate Member of Technical Staff) in Chennai. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited
Company Website: www.athenahealth.com
Job Location: Chennai
Position: AMTS (Associate Member of Technical Staff)
Salary: Best in Market
Experience: 0-2 years
- 0-2 years of experience in an engineering role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies,distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
How To Apply For AthenaHealth:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply