About EXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 – Management Trainees – Across India :
EXIM Bank inviting online applications for the post of Management Trainees across India. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply on or before 10th Nov 2018.
Bank Name : Export Import Bank of India
Bank Website : www.eximbankindia.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Management Trainee
Salary :13.2 LPA (after successful completion of one year of Training). During Training , 32500 per month Stipend.
No of Vacancies : 20 (UR – 11)
Eligibility Criteria :
Maximum Age Limit (as on 1 Oct 2018 ) :
- UR – 25 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
- OBC – 28 years
Educational Qualification :
- Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration.
- In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Fresh post-graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- The university/institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE. Courses completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
Selection Process :
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of Rs 600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 10 Nov 2018.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here