Emerson Hiring Freshers As Graduate Trainee Engineer | BE/BTech/MSc
We are looking for a passionate, versatile and energetic trainee software engineer to work with our global connected services team. This position is based at Emerson Innovation Center Pune, involved in developing Industrial IoT product / service, providing solutions to our global customers.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Company Name: Emerson
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required : 0-1 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Computer Science or related discipline.Master’s in computer science (MSC Computer Science)
- 0 – 1 years of experience in developing C# based applications which runs on “IoT devices”.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Proficiency in C#.
- Awareness of Object-Oriented Programing (OOP).
- Awareness of working on Linux platform
- Good understanding of memory management, understanding of dynamic polymorphism.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio
- Be flexible in work hours as per the project need.
- Ready to put extra efforts to complete the project work.
- Write C# .NET based application which run on “IoT devices”
- Write application using “IoT Hub Device SDK”
- Develop Proof-Of-Concept applications and give demo to business leaders
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in C# programming language which is following coding standards and technical design
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
This position offers to work independently and as a part of a team to develop C# .NET based application that run on “IoT devices” using the Microsoft Azure platform.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job.
Apply Link: Click Here