DXC Technology Recruitment 2021: DXC Technology hiring freshers as Technical Support L1 job in Gurgaon. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ MTech having 0-2 year of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
DXC Technology Hiring Technical Support L1
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Technical Support L1|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Experience||0 – 3 Year|
- Any Graduation with 10+2+3/4 preferably.
- Typically requires 0- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system.
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues. Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence. Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply