Dunzo Hiring BE/BTech Freshers As Software Engineer | Bangalore
Dunzo hiring freshers for the recruitment of SDET-1 In Bangalore. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch having B.E / B.Tech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Dunzo
Company Website : www.dunzo.com
Position : Software Development Engineer in Test 1
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience as a Test Engineer.
- Experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
- Experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non Functional, Analytics and
- automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects both.
- Good understanding and implementation level experience on design patterns.
- Very good design skills.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks and self serve tools.
- Hands on automation experience required in Selenium and Appium for UI.
- Automation experience for Rest based web services using Java (TestNG, Maven, HTTPClient, REST assured, JAXB, JAX RS, Jersey, Jackson).
- Strong hands on experience on functional and non functional automation both for Web, REST
- Must be strong in writing complex SQL queries.
- Must be able to handle the independent execution with minimal guidance.
- Hands on experience on designing database schemas for self serve utilities.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximising ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
- This is an expert role and demands a complete hands on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
Good To Have:
- Experience in any scripting language like python, perl shell, tcl/tk is a plus.
- Prior hands on experience in developing tools using new age technologies like Golang, Nosql databases is a plus.
- Understanding of Kafka and RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Performance testing using JMeter is a plus.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply