DRDO Recruitment-Junior Research Fellowship-Bangalore :
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at DRDO , CABS Bengaluru. Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) Bengaluru, one of the Premier Research Centers of Defence R&D Organizations involved in Design and Development of Airborne Early Warning & Control Systems (AEW&C) & other Projects in the field of Airborne Systems.
Organisation Name : Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
Official Website : www.drdo.gov.in
Job Location : Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Belur, Yemlur PO, Bangalore – 560 037
Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Stipend : Rs 25000/- per month + HRA as admissible
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Research Area : Aerodynamics, Structural Design Analysis, Radar Engineering, Communication Engineering, Networking and Display Systems, Mission Computer, Thermal Management etc.
No. of Posts : 15. Likely to increase.
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B.Tech in first division Electronics/ECE/Electrical/ Instrumentation/EEE/ Computer Science/Information Science/Aeronautics/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE / NET score. OR
- ME/M.Tech in above disciplines in first division both at graduate & post-graduate level.
Upper Age Limit : Not more than 28 years (as on 4 Jan 2018)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be short-listed based on their marks secured in Degree/Post graduate Degree and GATE/NET score and called for Interview.
- The time/date/venue of interview will be intimated by speed-post/email.
- The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be uploaded in DRDO website.
How To Apply :
The duly filled application in the prescribed format should be sent to “The Director, Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS),DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Belur, Yemlur PO., Bengaluru-560 037” by speed post. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of advt in Employment News. Applications received incomplete/after due date shall be rejected. The application should be superscripted on left side top of the envelope in bold “Application For The Recruitment Of JRF. (Last Date : 04/01/2018).
Official Notification & Application Download Link : Click Here