Dell Hiring Freshers for Customer Care Associate 2015 Batch at Hyderabad | Sep 2015:
Dell [ www.dell.com ] is hiring freshers of 2015 batch with 3 years regular course to the post of Customer Care Associate at Hyderabad. Apply before the link expires.
Official Website : www.dell.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Customer Care Associate
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any 2015 Fresher who has graduated from a regular 3 years course
- No backlogs in Graduation
- Ability to work in Night Shifts
Skills Required :
- Strong telephone etiquette skills.
- Experienced verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Dell products, customer service, policies and procedures.
- May require advanced industry/ internal certifications applicable to role.
- Begin to develop Sales skills
- Solid computer skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution.
Job Description :
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone. Facilitates customer order fulfillment.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service or care issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions. Provides direct product/service advice and guidance to customers.
- Identifies, researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- May be involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services
- Identify customer needs / requirements and recommend solutions
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
- Fields inbound contacts (voice/email, etc.) for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for pre-sales and/or post-sales service to customers.