Danfoss recruitment hiring for the freshers for the role of Junior Software Engineer Pan India. Candidates from 2020/21 Batch BE/B.Tech/MTech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Danfoss Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Jr. Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent
- 0-3 years of Experience in embedded software design, development / testing.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience on different kinds of test performed during SDLC
- Quality driven mindset
- Creative mind and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Desire to be part of a highly challenging, innovative and self-driven culture.
- Very good communication skills, as position demands frequent interactions with teams across the globe.
- Very good understanding of Embedded system software design, development and testing
- Good understanding of processes and standards used across industries for SDLC, like CMMI, IEC-61508, Agile Scrum etc.
- Good understanding of different communication protocols primarily CAN base protocols like J1939, CANOpen, KWP2000, UDS etc.
- Hands on experience on test framework design and development.
- Hands on experience on test automations
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like, NI toolchain (Labview, teststand), unit testing tools (Vcast/ RtRt/CANtata/LDRA), Desktop automation (QTP/ TestComplete) etc.
- Other tools: Requirement management tools, Version control (SVN/ Git/ Clearcase etc). Issue tracking (Clear Quest/ JIRA/ Redmine etc). Project Management planning and tracking tools
Danfoss is looking for an experienced person having good experience in Embedded Software testing in accordance with STLC. This person would be responsible for derive test cases from software requirements and test automation of different tests to be performed on embedded software.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the job expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply